Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thus She Dreamt Once (Amrutha. R.S)

(This is a story written as a part of class room activity related to 1st unit in English 'When Wishes Come True)

    
I was studying in fourth standard when this incident happened. One day our class teacher did not come to our class room. It was the first period. In the absence of the teacher all students began to make noise and started playing, except me.
    The neighboring class teacher came to our class and in a fury, she caned all the children. I too felt the severe pain of caning on my hand. I felt very sad. That caning made me angry towards the teacher.
        How I wished I became a teacher.
        I wanted to teach her a lesson.
       That night I dreamt a beautiful dream.
       That was this.
I became a teacher and the teacher who caned me was a pupil in my class.
Really, I wanted to punish her. I took a big stick and started caning her.
      At that time, she pushed me down.
      Alas, I fell down.
      I cried, cried for long.
      I woke up crying…………….
It was only a dream.
Only a dream, but that dream made me very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment